Wednesday 27 March 2013

NoT oNlY fRiEnD


Not only friend
There’ no use in regretting now
There’ no use in holding on now

Because you were by my side and I god used to you
I didn’t know it was love

I’ can’ t call out to you again
I won’t be able to ever call you to again

I say goodbye but it’s not what I relay mean,
I spare it a leave

I guess I thought we were only friend
I guess I thought this only friendship

When I’m missing you like this
When I’m so frustrated like this

I deceived my own heart like pool
Because when I’m next to you
Because when I’m looking at you
I already now its love

You just say to forget it
You just say that this isn’t t

You say let’s stop this
And coldly turn around

I guess this can’t even be friend now
I guess this can’t be just friendship

I’m not in u heart
I in the following tears

You say let’s just be friend
You say let’s just call it friendship

I can live without you now
Even when it hurts like this

Even when I cry
You pretend to not know and smile

Can’t u love me
Can’t you  hold me

For even one day
For even one moment…..Can’t you love me..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment